- Perfect for removing bones from poultry, meat, and fish in restaurant and catering kitchens
- Narrow blade helps make deep cuts and holes
- Flexible design allows you to shape, denude, and seam lamb, veal, and fish
- Durable, black, slip-resistant Fibrox handle
- Made from high-carbon stainless steel
- Sharp, high-quality blade won’t discolor or corrode
- Victorinox lasts up to 60% longer than typical knives
Boning Knife 6″ Fiberox
Remove bones from poultry, meat, and fish with precision with this victorinox 47513 6″ flexible narrow boning knife with fibrox handle! While this knife’s narrow blade is perfect for making deep cuts and holes, its flexible design allows you to shape, denude, and seam lamb, veal, and fish with ease. Plus, the handle’s contours ensure that the knife will fit comfortably in your hand as you tackle food preparation tasks.
Crafted from high-carbon stainless steel, this knife’s blade is built strong to provide you with the ability to create smooth, accurate cuts. The high-quality blade won’t even discolor or corrode over time. Featuring a durable, black, slip-resistant fibrox handle, this knife is an ideal addition to the knife collection in your restaurant or catering kitchen.