- Blade – White Carbon #2 core with soft black iron cladding gives this line it’s distinctive look. Heavy and solid these are a great workhorse of a knife. The Black oxide coating helps keep the blade from rusting.
- The black oxide coating is produced during heat treating, and only the cutting edge is polished, this is called a Kurouchi finish by our knife craftsmen.
- Hand engraved with the Kikuichi chrysanthemum logo.
- NOTE: Blade may rust if left wet, this is NOT a stainless steel.
- Handle – Traditional octagonal wa handle made of Walnut and water buffalo horn ferrule
- HRC 62
- Bevel Angle Ratio 50:50